Two go home. Four will remain. Big night.
– Seacrest promises no filler. I laugh.
– We recap last night’s show. Which is…FILLER!
– We all agree that Blake kicked ass and took names.
– Seacrest interviews random people. Which is…FILLER!
– Seacrest interviews the contestants. Which is…not filler.
– Reuben Studdard shills for Idol Gives Back.
– A recap of last week. Which is…FILLER!
– Musical performance from Robin Thicke.
Here’s his BEST song EVER:
– He doesn’t sing that tonight. But he does sing “Lost Without You,” which is a tight track.
– Fantasia shills for “Idol Gives Back.”
– Sponsored Crappy Video of the Week is “Paint It Black.”
Melinda, Phil, LaKisha are center-stage.
– Melinda is safe!
– LaKisha is safe.
– Phil goes home. Bummer…he was just starting to roll!
– Like I said last night, “Blaze of Glory” was a perfect song for him to sing this week. And it’s kinda awesome to here him sing it again after elimination.
– Jordin is safe.
– It’s down to Blake and Chris–after the break.
– Bon Jovi performs a new song. Eh.
– Taylor Hicks shills for “Idol Gives Back.”
– Chris and Blake admit they are best friends. Blake shoots down the importance of the elimination by reminding us that they will BOTH be on the tour. Love it.
– America voted…Chris goes home and Blake continues!
Next week, Boogie Sounds. OOOOOOOOOOkay.
Thanks for reading!